Madras High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply Online before 06/06/2021
Madras High Court in Chennai, Tamil Nadu has published a new job notification for the recruitment of Office Asst, Copyist Attender, Watchman, Masalchi posts. Those candidates who are in this job vacancy can follow the notification & it.
Name of the post– Office Asst, Copyist Attender, Watchman, Masalchi posts
Total vacancy- Not mentation
Starting date of apply online-05-05-2021
Last date of apply online-06-06-2021
Job category-State Government job
Minimum age-18 years
Maximum age-30 years
Educational Qualification: –
- Watchman — Applicants should pass 8th from government recognized board
- Copyist Attender — Candidates should pass 12th from government recognized board of Higher Secondary Education.
- Office Assistant — Candidates should pass 10th from government recognized board of Secondary Education.
- Masalchi — Applicants should pass 8th from government recognized board.
How to apply for this job-
- Applicants should apply only through ONLINE MODE in the website hcmadras.tn.nic.in.
- Candidates need to create a login on the website.
- The applicant should have a scanned image of their photograph and signature to upload the photo and signature.
- Select the name of the post or service for which the applicant wishes to apply.
For those post candidates will undergo three-stage of the selection process: –
- Written examination
- Practical test
- Oral Test
For more information can follow the official website- http://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/
For more job notification can follow the website- www.vargou.com
Declaration– Vargoujobs.com is an online career information provider, it provides information about the latest job recruitment in various fields, and career related courses, job eligibility and syllabus. This online portal is not a recruiting agency. It collects the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority to know their eligibility and others.