Infantry School Recruitment 2022-Apply Online For 101 Posts.
Infantry school has published a job notification for the post of Group-C posts. Those who are eligible, read the notification and apply it.
Name of post-Group-C
No of post-101
- The candidate should possess the 12th pass for LDC, Stenographer, and translator.
- The candidate should possess the 10th pass for other categories.
For LDC, translator, and stenographer
Max- 27 years
Age relaxation is applicable as per the rule.
For SC/ST/PWD/Ex- Serviceman-NIL
For others- Rs 50/- Indian postal order or demand draft
The candidate should pay their fee offline through Indian postal order or demand draft.
How to apply–
- The candidate should apply offline.
- First, download the application from the official website.
- Application duly completed in all respect along with self-addressed documents and self-attested certificates with postal stamp of Rs 25/-.
- The application will be sent to the presiding officer civilian, Direct Recruitment at Infantry Scrutiny Board, Mhow (MP), 453441.
starting date of receipt of application -15.06.2022
last date of receipt of application-25.07.2022
The candidate should be selected through 4 stages.
- Written test
- Skill test
- Medical test
- Personal interview
For more information can follow the official website-https://indianarmy.nic.in
For more job notifications can follow the website-http://www.vargoujobs.com.
Declaration– Vargoujobs.com is an online career information provider, it provides information about the latest job recruitment in various fields, and career related courses, job eligibility and syllabus. This online portal is not a recruiting agency. It collects the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority to know their eligibility and others.