Indian Army recruitment for Law Officer Posts- Apply Online before 4 June 2021
Indian Army recently published a new job notification for the recruitment of Law Officer Posts. Those candidates who are interested in this job vacancy can follow the notification & apply it.
Name of the post-Law Officer Posts
Total vacancy– Not mentation
Starting date of apply online-06-05-2021
Last date of apply online-04-06-2021
Apply mode– Online
Job category– Central Government Job
Application fee– Not mentation
Minimum age-21 years
Maximum age-27 years
Educational Qualification– For this posts candidates should pass Graduation in any subject with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree three years professional. Applicants who have an LLM degree can also apply.
How to apply for this job-
- Applications will only be accepted online on the website – https://indianarmy.nic.in/
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click Registration’www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Fill the online registration form.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open.
- Then click ‘Apply ‘shown against Short Service Commission JAG Entry Course.
Applicants are undergoing the four-stage selection process: –
1. Shortlisted by the SSB Authority
2. SSB written Examination
3. Medical Examination
For more information can follow the official website- https://indianarmy.nic.in/
For more job notification can follow the website- www.vargou.com
Declaration– Vargoujobs.com is an online career information provider, it provides information about the latest job recruitment in various fields, and career related courses, job eligibility and syllabus. This online portal is not a recruiting agency. It collects the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority to know their eligibility and others.