Haryana Teacher’s Eligibility Test (HTET) Eligibility Criteria
Haryana Teacher’s Eligibility Test (HTET) Eligibility details are given below.
- All individuals who possess minimum
educational qualifications etc. as delineated in the service rules relating to
the teachers of all the three levels (available on the website of the School
Education Department, Haryana (www.schooleducationharyana.gov.in) and also in
these guidelines are eligible to take the test (HTET) which will be conducted
for the following three levels:
- who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V (Primary Teacher) and fulfills the minimum qualification
- who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII (TGT-Trained Graduate Teacher) and fulfills the minimum qualification
- who intends to be a PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) and fulfills the minimum qualification
- However, a person who intends to be a teacher for levels (i) and (ii) mentioned here above (i.e. Teacher for classes I to V and VI to VIII) and fulfils minimum qualifications for both levels will have to apply Online for both separately.
Declaration– Vargoujobs.com is an online career information provider, it provides information about the latest job recruitment in various fields, and career related courses, job eligibility and syllabus. This online portal is not a recruiting agency. It collects the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority to know their eligibility and others.