CSIR UGC NET June Recruitment 2020– Apply Online for National Eligibility Test
Recruitment of UGC-NET for ‘Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship(LS) June 2020 notifications have been announced by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR). Those Candidates who are interested for the post & completed all eligibility criteria can go through the Notification & Apply Online.
Name of the Post: CSIR UGC NET June Recruitment 2020
Post Date: 16.03.2020
Last Date: 15.05.2020
National Testing Agency (NTA)
CSIR UGC-NET June 2020
· For General/ General-EWS: Rs. 1000/-
· For OBC-Non Creamy Layer: Rs. 500/-
· For SC/ST/ PwD: Rs. 250/-
· Fee can be paid through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI.
Important dates for applicants
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-03-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-05-2020 (upto11:50 PM)
- Last date of successful transaction of fee: 16-04-2020 (upto 11:50 pm)
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on website only: 18 to 24-04-2020
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: 15-05-2020
- Date of Examination : 21.06.2020
- Declaration of Result on NTA Website by 2nd week of july
- Age limit for JRF: Not exceeded 28 years as on 01.01.2020
- Age limit for Asst professor Lectureship(LS): There is no upper age limit
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should have acquire M.Sc. or
equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B. Tech/B. Pharma/ MBBS
with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/ General-EWS and OBC candidates and
50% for SC/ ST, Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates.
Vacancy Details: CSIR–UGC NET for JRF & LS June 2020
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Last Date Extended Notice Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Syllabus Click Here
Information BulletinClick Here
Notification Click Here | Official WebsiteLink1 | Link2
Declaration– Vargoujobs.com is an online career information provider, it provides information about the latest job recruitment in various fields, and career related courses, job eligibility and syllabus. This online portal is not a recruiting agency. It collects the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority to know their eligibility and others.